Forget and Recover Password
Hotmail is an email service provided by Microsoft. It is the most trusted email service because of the effective features and service provided by Hotmail. To access your Hotmail account, one needs a Hotmail ID and a password. As we all know the password is the most important thing for any email user. The user not only needs to keep it unique and unpredictable but also keep it confidential. Microsoft email professionals always suggest their users to keep changing the password every three months so that it becomes almost impossible for any hackers to guess or steal your password.
Although on one hand, this frequent changing of the password is beneficial for us but then, on the other hand, it becomes difficult for the user to remember their password. Moreover, as it is always suggested to keep a unique and strong password, it even becomes hard to recollect a forgotten Hotmail password. But thanks to Hotmail password recoverable service that allows you to recover your forgotten password.
The user can choose to recover their Hotmail password using the instructions given below. These steps are extremely easy but in case, if you are facing any issue in following the given steps then the user always have the option to obtain quick Hotmail service on Hotmail Technical Support Number UK. At this helpline number, you can take help from experts to recover your password.
Steps to Recover Hotmail Forgotten Password
- Open Hotmail.com and enter your Hotmail ID, then press Next.
- On the password screen, click Forgot My Password.
- From “Why you can’t sign in?” page, click “I forgot my password” and click Next.
- Then you need to verify your email address and then type the characters you see in the image, click Next.
- On Verify your Identity page, choose “Use a different verification” option.
- Then choose appropriate option to reset your password and then click Send Code (To receive a code through email or phone number) or click Next (if you are using an app) to reset the password.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and then when asked enter your new password.
- Click Next to finish resetting the password.
Hope, you were able to recover your password through this method, although remember that we are always there to support you at Hotmail Customer Care Number UK. You can at anytime call us for assistance.
Hotmail Issues Support
Disclaimer : We are third party service providers offering support for issues related to Hotmail. We provide our services through our well trained experts and technicians are certified by leading technology compaines.