Recover Hotmail Lost Email / Contact
Hotmail is the most preferred mean of communication, especially in the corporate world. We use Hotmail to communicate with our friends, colleagues, business partners and family. Through email, we exchange our emotions, data, personal and confidential information and images. Moreover, Hotmail gives enough space to its user to keep their email stored for a longer time period for the record. You can open up any old email to check the details. But at times, we mistakenly delete some important email and then we, later on, realize that we need that particular email.
You can recover lost and deleted emails with the help of instructions given here
- Login to your Hotmail account and click Sign in.
- Then from the left pane, right-click the deleted folder.
- From the right-click menu, select “Recover Deleted Items”
- You will see a new Hotmail page, there tick all the emails that you want to restore.
- Click Restore and then finally click OK button.
Remember that here you will see emails that were deleted in last 14 days. if you cannot find your email here then try to search it through the search box. You can also use EaseUS Data recovery software to recover deleted emails but this software only works for a desktop email application. Alternatively, you always have the support of our Hotmail executives whom you can contact at Hotmail Contact Number UK.
Similarly, your Hotmail contacts are equally important to you. You can add and remove contacts in Hotmail anytime for future use. But since Hotmail has merged with Outlook, many users are facing issues in exporting and recovering their contacts. If you are getting issues in recovering your lost or deleted contacts then don’t worry we are here for your rescue.
- Open people.live.com and then sign in to your Hotmail account.
- On the Contact page, click to Manage and then select Restore Deleted Contacts.
- Now click Restore next to the contacts that you want to restore or you can click Restore All to recover all contacts.
This is the easiest way to restore lost and deleted contacts. But remember, you can only retrieve contacts that were deleted within 30 days. Contacts that were deleted before that can’t be restored. For such contacts, you will need guidance from experts who are working round the clock at Hotmail Help Number UK to provide you solutions. You can get in touch with us anytime for instant support.
Hotmail Issues Support
Disclaimer : We are third party service providers offering support for issues related to Hotmail. We provide our services through our well trained experts and technicians are certified by leading technology compaines.